Gingell Brothers Grocery

Block 5 - Gingell Brothers Grocery

Circa 1932. Located on Baldwin Road in Gingellville on the present site of Chuck’s Sunoco. The Gingell family were early settlers of Orion Township. The Gingell Grocery was owned by brothers Harold and Francis and they both still live in Gingellville today.

Drawing: Doug Baker
Applique: Susanne Corker

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply