Since being organized in 1985, the Friends have provided in excess of $ 260,000.00 to the library in the way of program funding, equipment and material purchases, and monetary contributions.
Some items include:
- Additions to the library’s Audiobook collection
- Sponsorship of the 5th Grade Battle of the Books
- Core collection of Large Print Books
- Laptop computers for Computer Literacy classes
- Sponsorship of the library’s annual Summer Reading programs
- Professional Grade CD / DVD Cleaner
- Cold Drink Machine
- Michigan Flag
- Sponsorship of the library’s participation in Lake Orion’s Dragon on the Lake Dragon Boat Races
We’ve been able to accomplish this because of your membership and support. Thank you.