- Safe Teens – Information on safe sex, teen pregnancy, drugs & alcohol, relationships, mind & body, nutrition & exercise and LGBTQ.
- Health and Wellness – All inclusive website that discusses common teen issues such as eating disorders, sexual health, diversity, nutrition & fitness and much more.
- KidsHealth.org for Teens – All inclusive website that discusses common teen issues such as eating disorders, sexual health, diversity, nutrition & fitness and much more.
- Depression – Information about teen depression.
- Help for Depression – Offers help and support for depression.
- Fernside Non-profit organization offering support and advocacy to grieving families who have experienced a death.
- I Wanna Know Sponsored by the American Social Health Association – information about sexual health for young adults.
- Sex Etc. A teen to teen sex education website sponsored by the Network for FamilyLife Education from Rutgers University.
- Teen In-Site The National Campaign to prevent teen pregnancy and unplanned pregnancies.
- Teen Pregnancy – Educate and serve users wanting to learn about teen pregnancy.
- ServeNet Service and volunteer opportunities.
- Suicide Prevention – A website to educate teens and parents about teen suicide and suicide prevention.