Thank you for all your patience as we work through this challenging time and all of its changes. As of June 28, there are no restrictions from MDHHS anymore which means:
- There is no capacity limit at the library at this time.
- Masks are not required for vaccinated or unvaccinated patrons, however, we have them available for anyone who would like one.
- All are encouraged to use hand sanitizer and wash hands frequently.
- Our fully vaccinated staff will also have the option to work without a mask.
- Please do not enter the library if you are feeling sick.
- Small groups can now use the Study Rooms.
- Appointments are available to use the Makerspace equipment or to be trained on how to use the equipment.
- Library programs will be continued to be held outside this month.
As a reminder, current library hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday – Closed
As a reminder, Curbside Hours as of Monday, June 28 are:
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Self-checkout is available inside the library and returns are accepted at our indoor book drop in addition to our outdoor book drops. Payments are accepted by our staff in the lobby (cash, credit cards, and checks accepted for fine and fee payments).
The Friends of the Orion Township Library are still not accepting book donations at this time.
The Orion Center Branch library is open Monday through Friday to pick up materials or use computers from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.