MeLCat allows Orion residents to request materials from a collection of over 176 libraries located throughout Michigan and have the items delivered to the Orion Library for pick-up.
If you are not an Orion resident, MeLCat services may be available through your home library.
Beginning February 1, 2020, MeLCat changes to loan periods will go into effect.
- Print Material – 28 day loan period with one 28 day renewal
- A/V Material – 14 day loan period with no renewal
The Library Network (TLN)
- TLN Online Catalog
includes Oxford, Auburn Hills, Pontiac, Waterford and many others
- Brandon Township Public Library Online Catalog
- Clarkston Independence District Library Online Catalog
- Rochester Hills Public Library Online Catalog
requires proof of good standing with the patron’s home library; forms are available at the Orion Library Customer Service Desk
- Troy Public Library Online Catalog
Items checked out from a TLN Shared Catalog library may be returned to any other library within the shared system. Items from Clarkson Independence District, Rochester Hills, and Troy must be returned to their respective libraries.