The cloudLibrary app also features a virtual library card, eliminating the frustration of a forgotten or misplaced card. Your virtual card can be used for any library transaction that traditionally required a physical card. In addition, users can add multiple cards and switch between accounts with ease.
- Patrons may check out up to 10 titles at a time.
- Titles may be checked out for 21 days.
- Patrons may place up to 15 holds at a time.
- When a hold becomes available, patrons will have 3 days to check the item out before the title moves on to the next patron.
- At the end of the checkout period, titles will automatically disable. There are no late fees.
Currently Supported Devices
- iOS – iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Android – Android Phones, Android Devices
- PC / Mac Desktop App – Windows, Mac OS, NOOK eReader (and some older Nook tablets), Kobo eReader
- NOOK App – NOOK tablets
- Kindle Fire App – Kindle Fire (not all versions supported), Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX
cloudLibrary is not currently compatible with Kindle Paperwhites or the Kindle App. If you would like to read eBooks on your Kindle please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that Amazon allow compatibility with cloudLibrary.
Need more help?
See https://www.yourcloudlibrary.com/ for FAQs, additional video tutorials, and help with common issues.