Read It is designed for middle and high school students and adults who have a basic foundation in English grammar and reading but need adapted reading material for a variety of subjects. It offers resources to help build background knowledge, conduct research and improve study skills. Read It! content covers a wide range of subject areas including science, math, history, culture, civics, literature and life skills.
- Nonfiction articles and reference texts
- Comprehension tests
- Step-by-step research guides
- “Read Out Loud” text-to-speech tool that enables students to highlight and listen to text
- Lexile Measures to indicate a text’s level of reading difficulty
- Links to related articles leading students to further content that increases topic comprehension