The Orion Library is excited to announce a new addition to our circulating collection – Wi-Fi Hotspots! Get free Internet access on the go for up to 10 devices using Sprint’s nation-wide network.
- Patrons with a valid Orion Library card can check out 1 hotspot per library card.
- Hotspots check out for 3 weeks with no renewals.
- Holds can be placed on hotspots with a limit of 1 per library card. Hotspots will be held for 3 days.
- The replacement cost for a lost or damaged hotspot is $100.00.
- Overdue fines for hotspots are $1.00 per day.
- Directions for use are included.
- Please return hotspots to the Circulation Desk.
This project is funded (in part) with a Library Services and Technology Act grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Library of Michigan.