#OrionReadsTogether is a community reads event that encourages community members to read one book at the same time. Starting Monday, April 6, we will be using social media to start discussions, plan activities, and host trivia events surrounding the titles.
- 10am (daily) – Kids & Family
- 2pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) – Teens
- 6pm (daily) – Adults
Community members can come together online to discuss and participate in activities at these times, or on their own time as the posts will stay available, encouraging discussion in the comments.
Titles are available for download through Hoopla Digital with a valid OTPL library card.
- Kids & Family – My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett
- Teens – Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco
- Adults – An American Marriage: A Novel by Tayari Jones